WIN – 1 of 3 Retreat Stays
We are honoured to be joining forces with the Northern Rivers Community Foundation (NRCF) to raise much needed funds for the 2022 flood disasters that have severely impacted our beautiful region.
There are 3 incredible retreat stays up for grabs with the total prize pool valued at over $50k.
100% of profits from our raffle will go to the NRCF who are working tirelessly to make a huge difference in the lives of those impacted.
The Northern Rivers Community Foundation is an independent, philanthropic organisation that connects those who care with those in need. NRCF is responding to the needs of the community devastated by the unprecedented floods that hit the Northern Rivers region, NSW in February 2022. Your donation will go to the NRCF’s Resilience and Regeneration Fund, which helps community organisations work in the early, medium and long term recovery phases, following the emergency relief effort. Your donation is vital to the community’s recovery.
SIMPLY PURCHASE A TICKET HERE TO AUTOMATICALLY GO INTO THE DRAW.
Terms & Conditions
This raffle is being held for Northern Rivers Community Foundation PO Box 304, Clunes, NSW, 2480.
The Raffle commences on the 11th of April 2022, closes on the 6th of June 2022 and will be drawn on the 7th of June 2022 at Gaia Retreat & Spa at 12pm. The draw will be conducted using a RaffleLink System draw process. Ticket buyers do not have to be present at the draw. Winners will be contacted by phone and/or email within 2 days after draw.
Details of the Winner(s) will be displayed at https://www.gaiaretreat.com.au/northern-rivers-flood-relief-raffle/ and https://rafflelink.com.au/gaiaretreat.
State(s) where tickets are on sale NSW by Fundraising Agent Melanie Norton, Gaia Retreat & Spa, 933 Fernleigh Rd, Brooklet, NSW, 2479 whose authority to fundraise can be verified with the beneficiary.
Permit/Licence for NSW GOCAU/2434.
Persons under the age of 18 years are unable to enter.
Prizes are not transferable and non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash unless otherwise stated or permitted by state regulations. Prizes may be substituted, subject to each participating state’s legislative requirements. Some images are display only and may not be a true reflection of the prize.
This raffle is hosted for a service fee by RaffleLink a registered business of Lighthouse Group Pty Ltd ABN: 83161197860, PO Box 6758, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122. Lighthouse Group Pty Ltd as RaffleLink is committed to selling raffle tickets responsibly to support community and charitable organisations.
Start date: Mon 11/04/22 at 5pm AEST
End date: Mon 6/06/22 at 5pm AEST (unless sold out prior)
Entry is only open to residents of New South Wales, Australia, aged 18 years and over.
How to Enter
To enter the promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the promotional period:
- Head to the online raffle link and purchase a $200 raffle ticket to enter the draw
- Enter their full name, state, email address and contact number through the raffle portal
Multiple entries are permitted per person – until all tickets are sold out (1,250 in total)
Total Prize Pool
Number of Prizes
3 in total. One of each prize only.
Value (per prize)
1st prize – $27,690
2nd prize – $16,190
3rd prize – $6,250
The draw will be conducted using a RaffleLink System draw process on 7/06/22 at 12:00pm AEST at Gaia Retreat & Spa.
No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions as set by Gaia Retreat & Spa for all Retreat packages and Spa services .
Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider, if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
The prizes are for the Gaia Retreat & Spa Flood Disaster Relief Fundraising Raffle beginning on 11/04/22 at 5:00pm AEST. If the winners are unwilling or unable to attend Gaia Retreat & Spa in the time period given, they forfeit that part of the prize and the promoter is not obliged to substitute that part of the prize. The prizes are subject to the venue’s terms and conditions including: fulfilment dates are subject to availability and blackout periods. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or pre-existing bookings. The prizes are valid for 12 months from prize draw date and will expire on 7/06/23.
Flights to and from Gaia Retreat & Spa, spending money, meals away from the retreat, taxes, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified as included in the prize description herein, are not included. The winner and their travel companion/s) are responsible for ensuring that they have valid travel documentation. The winners may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority. If prize redemption is inhibited by State Border Restrictions as a result of COVID-19, the prize winner and Gaia Retreat & Spa will need to agree on subsequent date to redeem when restrictions allow.
Prize(s) must be claimed by 14/06/22 at 12:00pm AEST. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn 14/06/22 at 1:00pm AEST at Gaia Retreat & Spa, 933 Fernleigh Road, Brooklet NSW 2479, Australia.
The winner/s of the redraw will be notified via phone and email within two (2) business days of the draw.
Use of Entrant Information
Conditions of Entry
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these conditions of entry and that entry into the promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- The promotion commences on the start date and ends on the end date (“promotional period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the promotional period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this promotion, the promoter, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Gaia Retreat & Spa, 933 Fernleigh Road, Brooklet NSW 2479, Australia using a RaffleLink System draw process on 7/06/22 at 12:00pm AEST.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the draw prize specified in the schedule above.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner(s) of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the event or at the time stipulated by the promoter for travel, they forfeit the prize and the promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on the entrant following and acting in accordance with the conditions of entry.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the promoter to enter the promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- If this promotion is hosted, administered, or operated on a third party platform, including without limitation to Instagram, Facebook or Google then by participating in this promotion, entrants hereby release and agree to comply with all rules and policies set forth by such Third Party Platform and to hold harmless such third party platform from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prizes or participation in any prize related activities. Unless otherwise stated to the contrary in these Official Rules, this Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any third party platform.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner and their travel companion may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If the winners travel companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the travel companion will be required to sign the legal release on the travel companion’s behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these conditions of entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these conditions of entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these conditions of entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the promoter, the promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these conditions of entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regard to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.