Following the recent few months and heading into Winter, it’s more important now than ever to make sure our systems are robust and able to thwart off anything that could compromise our health.
We understand that this is essential, and we are here to ensure your wellbeing is optimal, so that we can send you home and back into your everyday life armed with the support and tools required to stay strong and healthy. One way we can support you is with our Naturopathic services – our Naturopaths will thoroughly assess the state of your health and any areas that need support to improve your vitality.
This assessment looks at your blood under a microscope to ascertain what organisms are already residing within your body and whether control measures need to be put in place to bolster your system. We then tailor a treatment plan to you that is supported with nutritional advice and supplemental support if necessary.
We keep a variety of herbs and supplements that are tailored to do things such as:
- Strengthen the immune system
- Destroy un-beneficial organisms
- Support elimination pathways
- Cleanse and detoxify your system
- Improve energy and endurance
- Reduce stress and improve sleep.
If you feel you are already under sufficient health guidance and support, you may want to consider the following Spa treatments:
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage: This massage is designed to support elimination of un-beneficial organisms from the blood stream, in return taken the pressure off your immune system and improving white blood cell counts.
- Reflexology: A pressure point practice that stimulates various regions of the body including the kidneys and liver, so that they perform more effectively and support detoxification, improving vitality.
- Acupuncture: A system that works on energetic meridian points to also stimulate centres of the body to function more effectively and improve detoxification.
- Steaming: Our steam room allows you to sweat those toxins out, and naturally helps to restore and improve your overall well-being.
Gaia’s Head Naturopath