A little Gaia Day Spa at Home
If you've ever experienced a Gaia signature body polish in our steam room, you'll know just how luscious and smooth the skin feels after! We'd like share a recipe to make your own body polish at home so you can reveal soft and nourished skin!
You may already be aware of the many benefits of whole body exfoliation, but there's a few that are worth reiterating;
- rids the body of any dry, dull skin by removing dead skin cells from the surface of the epidermis & keeps pores from becoming clogged
- stimulates the lymphatic system in the body to aid with detoxification
- speeds up your skins natural renewal process
- allows moisture to penetrate deeper into the skin
- can help combat cellulite by eliminating the dryness of skin and flushing out toxic, fatty deposits
The girls down in the day spa have created this recipe for you to enjoy at home;
WINTER BODY SCRUB
- 4 to 5 tablespoons of organic raw sugar or celtic sea salt
- 7 to 8 tablespoons of organic coconut or almond oil
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- two drops of your favourite essential oil
Mix all ingredients in a bowl, scrub yourself from chest to toe (do not use on face), leave on skin for 5minutes & soak in a bath or rinse in shower. Enjoy your wonderful new skin!